Summary of VulcanVerse Landsale
Last week, VulcanVerse reached an important milestone: all 10,000 plots of land were sold in 3 days. The sale was a big success and we couldn’t have done it without the amazing support from you, the community.
- All first owners of land will receive a VV-OG VIP NFT Badge to prove their exclusive status. By holding the VV-OG badge, you will be able to access Vulcan-held VIP events and promotions. Land owners can also choose to offer discounts, promotions and giveaways for VV-OG badge holders.
- 250 X-node buyers who participated in Day 1 of the landsale will receive a free level 4 Vulcanite as part of the “Additional X-Node Bonus”
- All Day 2 and Day 3 buyers will receive a free Level 1-3 Vulcanite
- 200 lucky buyers who bought at least nine parcels on Day 2 (1st October 2020) will win a free Level 3 “Velosina of the sacred stables” centaur
- 100 lucky landowners who participated on Day 3 (2nd October 2020) and own four plots in all four quadrants (attached to the same wallet) will receive 1 of 4 signed digital NFT prints by Jimi-X of the original vulcanites
- 30 signed Gorillaz CDs of the entire VV soundtrack will be up for grabs in the coming weeks (conditions TBA)
“Dear Vulcanites, Mortals, Puny Humans,
I’d like to thank you for your trust in Vulcan (The God of Fire and Forging AND the company) in choosing to be part of his new Olympus.
Vulcan Forged has gone from a small digital art NFT site (VeriArti) to now housing 7 dApps, a copyright engine and NFT game/dApp maker. And now we are adding this incredible virtual world.
We’ve got this far on our own backs, but we have a lot of ambitions that we and our partners are determined to fulfill. Over the next few months, we are going to have our heads down as we create a fantasy world that is unparalleled in the blockchain gaming space. We won’t let the community down and will continue to be the biggest NFT engine and dApp maker on Vechain.
Stay positive, excited and may the FIRE be with you!! ”
Jamie Thomson, CEO of Vulcan Forged
So… What’s next? Here are some answers to what you can expect in the coming months.